Facebook

Please follow me on my page.

Friday, September 14, 2012

2012 Democratic National Convention


2012 DNC

As a photographer I couldn't resist going to document the protest in uptown Charlotte on Sunday, since my wife Deanna was going to be at the Arena for a training that she volunteered to help at the Convention on the next Thursday. I spent several hours on Tryon Street and was able to capture not only the protesters, but also a good amount of reporters, police officers, merchants, photographers, beautiful girls and public figures.
So take a look at my photos and let me know if you like them.


THE REPORTERS





THE MUSICIANS


Two boys took advantage of the crowd to show off their talent.


THE POLICE 





THE VENDORS


Many people were wearing pins and T-shirts to show support to Obama.

THE FUN


The heat was on and so was the fun, these children are having fun with their father in the fountain to cool down.


THE PROTESTERS 




THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS



Fashion, smiles and cut girls where also the attention on this event. I was lucky to capture on there best moment. 







THE PUBLIC FIGURE



Reverend Jesse Jackson






No comments:

Post a Comment