Facebook

Please follow me on my page.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fishing at George Poston Park

Fishing is taking off at the park, more families are gathering at the pier with their children to spend the day under the beautiful sun and feeling the cool breeze.


Here a child is showing off with pride his first catch of the day.

His grandfather did not fall behind, he is also showing his little fish that was seduced by the bait. 


I always like to create something different with my photographs, this time I wanted to show the size of the worm next to the pliers. I feel bad for it, the poor worm does not know what is going to happen next.  
 The child is given instructions and motivation on how to catch fish in this beautiful man made lake.

Three generations, grandpa, father and son showing proudly the little fish the child caught, this time a little bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment